- Compatible with the Quad Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Provides extra support and comfort for your dog
- Provides owner with lifting support for the front end of your dog
- Durable neoprene material
- Machine washable; hang dry
- Comes in 4 different sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, and Med/Large
- Ideal for dogs under 45 lbs.
The new Front Neoprene Harness is used to support the front legs of your dog. This harness is compatible with the Quad Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair and can be used instead of the leg rings for extra support and comfort. Dog’s legs step easily into pre-cut holes; the harness is then buckled over the dog’s back. Four harness clips attach to the silver pegs on the outside of the Quad Walkin’ Wheels frame. Adjustable handles are included to use when your dog is not in the wheelchair. The Front Neoprene Harness comes in four sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, and Med/Large (for dogs under 45 lbs.). Machine washable; hang to dry.
|All Harnesses||Splints & Braces||Pet Wheelchairs||Ramps & Steps|
(measured around shoulder blade)
|XSmall||10″ – 12″||8-15 lbs||$39.99
|Small||12″ – 14″||15-25 lbs||$46.99
|Medium||12.5″ – 14.5″||22 – 35 lbs||$52.99
|Med/Large||14″ – 16″||35-45||$59.99
Please feel free to Contact us if you need help with sizing or ordering. Ph# 778-809-7421